Saturday, September 22, 2012

Digital Classroom Update

We had our first meeting for the digital classroom on the Tuesday I was coming back from Houston, so naturally I missed it!  Corey Martin (English teacher deluxe) brought me up to speed on my return. The equipment has arrived and will be sent to the various campuses.

I went on a hunt Wednesday and Thursday to see if our equipment had arrived at HHS.  As luck would have it, it has not. I did make our budget secretary aware that the equipment was somewhere, and she is looking for where it might be.  This is of concern as our lead district technologist wants to start coming out to the schools to help set everything up.

As part of Cadre I, we were given a book to read-Using Technology with Classroom Instruction that Works.  We have homework to read to page 38.  :D  Time to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment